FileRescue for FAT 4.9
FileRescue For FAT 4.9 Recover Deleted Files From FAT...
FileRescue for FAT 4.9 works under Windows and supports the FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems, even if such partitions are formatted, changed, damaged or deleted.
* Explorer-style user interface
* Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
* File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
* Recovers data lost due to a virus or Trojan attack or software faults
* Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
* Recover files after a partitioning error
* Recover files from RAW hard drive
* Searches and recover files of known types: documents, images and photos, video, music and email
* Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media
* Supports file systems: FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 used by Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
* Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
* Disk image processing to enable deferred analysis and recovery if necessary
* and many more!
Essential Data Tools flagship self-service data recovery and undelete software products were significantly upgraded. FileRescue product family is the efficient alternative solution to costly and time-consuming in-lab data recovery services. It allows users to recover data from all major file systems in situations ranging from accidental file deletion, formatted hard drives, and damaged or deleted partitions to total erasure by a virus.
New FileRescue editions come with:
* Absolutely new accurate recovery algorithm written on . NET with ability of scanning hidden discs, including the ones without assigned disc letter by the system.
* Support of more than 3000 known file types during full disc analysis.
* Review of the disc and files in HEX-viewer.
And many more features with smooth great-looking interface.
What is new in official FileRescue for FAT 4.9 software version? - Version 4.9: Corrections and bug fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made FileRescue for FAT 4.10 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.11 release build. You may download filerescuefat_setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:01. Just write the reviews of the FileRescue for FAT. System requirements are Pentium 120, 32 RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and FileRescue for FAT found to be clean. No guide or FileRescue for FAT tutorial available. The following languages are supported by FileRescue for FAT: English, Arabic, Catalan, ChineseTraditional, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian.