Flajector distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Flajector is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Flajector are exclusively owned by Softanics.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 999 days.
Following this test period of 999 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Flajector, you MUST register.
3. You may read how to register in help or at our web site www.flajector.com.
4. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Flajector on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered Flajector
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
5. The Flajector unregistered shareware version, may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
Flajector without written permission from the copyright holder.
6. Flajector IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted
here are reserved by Flajector.
8. Installing and using Flajector signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Flajector files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Flajector. Enjoy!
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com