FlashDevelop 4.6.2 Free And Open Source Code Editor....
- Easy to use editor with syntax highlighting, bookmarks and tasks (TODO) handling.
- Comprehensive Find and Replace Dialog.
- Find in Files dialog.
- Intuitive and very flexible panel based interface.
- Advanced snippet completion (code templates) and integrated snippet editor.
- Open plug-in based architecture.
FlashDevelop 4.6.2 offers advanced ActionScript coding support
- Supports three languages: ActionScript 2, ActionScript 3 & MXML and HaXe.
- Brilliant Actionscript Code Completion (IntelliSense) and code generators.
- Code completion for XML, MXML and HTML
- Code navigation (jump to declaration), just pressing F4/Shift-F4.
- Easy integration with Flash and command line compilers, just using Ctrl+Enter to compile.
- Integrated Project Manager to handle all the project assets, properties and files
- Source-control integrated in project tree: SVN, GIT and soon Mercurial.
- Smart project templates to quickly get started.
- Instant swf building with MTASC or MXMLC using custom comment tag @mtasc/@mxmlc.
- Easy to use Context API search.
- Customized GUI for AS2API & ASDocs documentation generators.
What is new in official FlashDevelop 4.6.2 software version? - * FlashBuilder project import fixes* Code generation fixes and improvements* ASCompletion bug fixes and improvements* Project properties dialog improvements* HTML and JS templates updated to HTML5* Flash security file encoding fixes+ Other bug fixes, small features and improvements. What is expected in the future? Newly-made FlashDevelop 4.7 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.8 release build. You may download FlashDevelop-4.0.0-Beta2.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:08. Just write the reviews of the FlashDevelop. System requirements are Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and FlashDevelop found to be clean. No guide or FlashDevelop tutorial available. The following languages are supported by FlashDevelop: English.