FlashPPT 2009 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
FlashPPT Copyright 2000-2004 by YpgSoft
---------------------- LICENSE AGREEMENT ----------------------
The FlashPPT is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to FlashPPT are exclusively owned by the author - YpgSoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use FlashPPT, you must register.
3. There are only one type of license issued for FlashPPT, it is:
A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE the FlashPPT on ONE computer.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use FlashPPT on ONE computer. The registered FlashPPT software may not be rented or leased.
4. The FlashPPT unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package.
b. The FlashPPT unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. To register, you must go to one of the authorized registration sites.
6. FlashPPT is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program,except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
FlashPPT`s register code may not be distributed.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by YpgSoft.
9. Installing and using FlashPPT signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove FlashPPT files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original FlashPPT.
Copyright (C) 2000-2010 YpgSoft. All rights reserved.
Web site: http://www.YpgSoft.com
Sale E-mail: sales@YpgSoft.com
Support E-mail: support@YpgSoft.com
FlashPPT is a converter provides fast and accurate generation of SWF Macromedia Flash movies from Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 presentations in vectors, preserving highest quality of originals.
Technical support for FlashPPT is available online. If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact us at support@YpgSoft.com. We will write back in 24 hours.