FlexibleSoft Quick Backup distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
The FlexibleSoft Quick Backup (FQB) is distributed on a try before you buy basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to FQB are exclusively owned by the author – Dmitriy G. Gorin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use FQB, you must register.
3. There are 4 basic types of licenses issued for FQB, these are:
a. A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use the FlexibleSoft Quick Backup on one computer.
b. A multiple usage license. The user purchases a several licenses for use by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents. The number of licenses purchased equals the number of computers FQB may be installed to and run at.
The number of licenses for FQB use in a network environment must not be less than the maximum possible amount of users who access the network.
c. A SITE usage license. The user purchases a site license, authorizing the use of FQB by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical site location. This site location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate.
d. An UNLIMITED usage license. The user purchases an unlimited usage license, authorizing the use of FQB by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers, regardless of location, but owned or under the control of the purchaser.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use FQB on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above, according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered FQB software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update for all previous versions.
4. The FQB unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. The FQB unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. THE FLEXIBLESOFT QUICK BACKUP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
FQB keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in license agreement above, outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Dmitriy G. Gorin.
7. Installing and using FQB signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove FQB files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original FlexibleSoft Quick Backup.