FolderHighlight distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ERIVERSOFT. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN SELECT THE "CANCEL" BUTTON, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE AND RETURN THE SOFTWARE TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
The software that accompanies this license is the property of eRiverSoft, and is protected by copyright laws. You will have certain rights to use the software after you accept this license. Your rights and obligations regarding the use of this software are:
* Use one copy of the software on a single computer;
* Make one copy of the software for archival purposes;
* Install the software on a server for the purpose of distribution to licensed users; provided you have a license for each computer;
* Use a registration code obtained directly from eRiverSoft, or by an authorized distributor of this software.
You may not:
* Distribute registration codes, either in hard copy, electronic form or by postings on web sites and bulletin boards or similar facilities;
* Decompile, modify, translate, disassemble or reverse engineer the software; or otherwise display the source code in any human-readable form;
* Use a registration code obtained from an unauthorized distributor of this software. If you determine that you are in possession of an unauthorized registration code, you are required to uninstall the registration code from the software, and destroy all copies, (electronic or hard copy) of the registration code. Failure to do this constitutes a violation of copyright laws, and the user may be subject to criminal prosecution.
eRiverSoft does not warrant that this software will meet your needs, or that the software or operation of the software will be error free. eRiverSoft does not warrant that the software and any equipment on which the software is used will be free from vulnerability to attack on the network, including viruses and other techniques for attacking networks.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
In no event will eRiverSoft be liable to you for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, lost savings, personal injury, wrongful death, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if eRiverSoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.