FontsOnCD distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
FontsOnCD TrueType font browser
The FontsOnCD is distributed as free for non-commercial use. This means:
1. All copyrights to FontsOnCD are exclusively owned by the author -
2. The user is granted a non-exclusive license to use FontsOnCD for non-
commercial purposes. You can burn your own CD with true type font files
and FontsOnCD program, but you can not publish your font collections
with FontsOnCD for any commercial purposes.
3. The FontsOnCD may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of FontsOnCD without written
permission from the copyright holder. The FontsOnCD may not be bundled
or distributed with any other package without written permission of the
4. FontsOnCD IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer program, or any subset
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized
use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Denis Rakita.
6. Installing and using FontsOnCD signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
FontsOnCD files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using FontsOnCD.