Free File Unlocker distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Free File Unlocker
Copyright (C) 2011-2016 4dots Software, Inc.
License for use and distribution.
The Free File Unlocker is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Free File Unlocker are exclusively owned by the author - 4dots Software, Inc.
2. Free File Unlocker may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Free File Unlocker without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. FREE FILE UNLOCKER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by 4dots Software, Inc.
5. Installing and using Free File Unlocker signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Free File Unlocker files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
4dots Software , Inc.
Free File Unlocker can be freely distributed over the internet and elsewhere in an unchanged form.