Free Image Editor 2.4.60
Free Image Editor
- JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading and saving.
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and saving.
- TIFF (rev. 6. 0, Packbits, CCITT G. 3 and G. 4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2, 16, 256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed PCX in 2, 16, 256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX) loading and saving.
- Portable Bitmap PBM, PGM and PPM loading and saving.
- WBMP (Wireless Bitmap) uncompressed and black/white loading and saving.
- GIF in 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
- WMF, EMF (input as raster), ICO and CUR loading.
- RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
- MultiPage TIF, GIF and AVI loading and saving.
- PhotoShop PSD format loading and saving.
- Saving/loading of specific file format parameters and saving/loading of preview dialogs (e. g. you can set quality of a Jpeg and view immediately the quality loss).
- Progress monitoring with saving and loading.
- Screen capture by various methods (all desktop, rectangle selection, object and active window).
- Image properties getting without loading it.
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanner with full control of the scanner capabilities.
- Video capture from various video sources.
- Printing (and print preview) functions to print single images specifing page alignment or absolute position.
What is new in official Free Image Editor 2.4.60 software version? - New raster formats has been added and a few minor bugs have been fixed. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Free Image Editor 2.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.6 release build. You may download index.php directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:31. Just write the reviews of the Free Image Editor. System requirements are PentiumII, 64 MB RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Free Image Editor found to be clean. New guides and Free Image Editor tutorials are easy to follow and give you the knowledge to use Free Image Editor 2.4.60 software. The following languages are supported by Free Image Editor: English.