Freeware HelpDesk CentreDesk Group distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright © 2011 Merging Technologies
All Rights Reserved.
CentreDesk Group for Microsoft ® Access Licence Agreement
This is a legal agreement between the end user (the User) and Merging Technologies (the "OWNER"). BY installing the application the User IS AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF the User DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY DELETE THE APPLICATION AND ANY ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION.
A. GRANT OF LICENCE
1. This Software Licence Agreement permits the User to use as many copies of the software as required.
2. All SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold, to the User for use under the terms of this agreement and the OWNER reserves all rights not expressly granted to the User. The OWNER retains all title and ownership of the SOFTWARE and documentation.
3. The User is required to protect the confidentiality of the SOFTWARE.
1. The SOFTWARE is owned by the OWNER and is protected by copyright laws, and all other applicable laws and international treaty provisions.
2. The User must treat the SOFTWARE like other copyrighted material except that the User may make as many copies of the SOFTWARE as required.
3. The User may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE. The User may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
C. LIMITED WARRANTY
1. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied, including, and not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Owner does not warrant that the SOFTWARE will meet with the User requirements, or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects will be corrected. This Limited Warranty gives the User specific rights.
1. This licence will terminate if the User fails to comply with any term or condition of this agreement. The User must, upon termination, delete the SOFTWARE together with all copies, modifications, and merged portions in any form.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. CentreDesk is a trademark of Merging Technologies.
General Notice: Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.