Frobisher Font PS distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Rubicon Computer Labs hereby grants to the User a non-exclusive licence to use the accompanying software, hereinafter referred to as the Shareware, subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The User may use the Shareware only for the purposes of testing, demonstration, or review. Use of the Shareware for any other purpose is contrary to law, until the prescribed user`s licence fee is remitted to Rubicon Computer Labs or an authorized dealer.
2. The User may make additional copies of the Shareware for transfer to others for purposes of demonstration, testing, and review. These copies must be complete, with nothing added or omitted. The User may not charge any fee for providing copies of the Shareware.
3. The Shareware is licensed to the User without warranty of any kind, express or implied, except as to title, and all other such warranties, including those otherwise implied by statute or common law, are hereby expressly disclaimed.
4. Except as and to the extent expressly stipulated herein, neither Rubicon Computer Labs, nor any successor to or affiliate of Rubicon Computer Labs, nor any officer, employee, agent, or representative of either, shall be liable for any loss, damage, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind or nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the acquisition, installation, or use, or attempted installation or use, of the Shareware, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any loss or damage, direct or consequential, caused in whole or in part by any real or alleged failure of or defect in the Shareware.
5. Acceptance, installation and/or use of the Shareware by the User constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of this licence.
Let the accompanying computer software be referred to as the Software. This consists of computer software, data files, and documentation.
Let any potential distributor reading this document be referred to as the Distributor.
Let the Author refer to Rubicon Computer Labs Inc., the owner and author of the Software.
Let a Distributor Making Full Disclosure refer to a shareware distributor that tells customers they are selling shareware, explains the nature of shareware, claims no ownership rights in the software, and explains that separate payments are required to shareware authors, for use of the software beyond an evaluation period.
The accompanying computer software, data files, and documentation is Copyright (c) 1994-2008 Rubicon Computer Labs Inc. All rights are reserved. Distribution restriction rights are claimed under that copyright and are outlined below.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR DISTRIBUTION
Only complete copies of the Software may be distributed. All component files must be kept together and may not be modified in any way. The Distributor may add supplemental text files, including helpful tips and advertising.
PERMISSION TO DISTRIBUTE
IF the Distributor is a distributor making Full Disclosure, and does not bundle the Software with any other product or service, THEN the Distributor is granted permission to distribute the Software and need not obtain written permission.
No person or organization may bundle the Software with any other product or service without the prior written permission of Rubicon Computer Labs; i.e. copies of the Software may not be given away free with the purchase of another product or service.