Full Image Info distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution.
Full Image Info is distributed as try-before-you-buy.
1. All rights to Full Image Info are exclusively owned by the author - GraphicRegion.com.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Full Image Info, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Full Image Info on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time.
We have two types of licenses: personal and business. With the Personal License ($19.95), you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase a Business License - $29.95(US).
The registered Full Image Info software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Full Image Info unregistered version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
5. To register you must complete the online registration form and pay registration fee.
6. Full Image Info IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by GraphicRegion.com.
8. Installing and using Full Image Info signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Full Image Info files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Full Image Info.