GSplit 188.8.131.52 Split Large Files Into Self-Uniting Pi...
In addition to the features of other standard file splitter, GSplit 184.108.40.206 can:
- create two types of pieces: disk spanned and blocked (with specific size). Either enter the size for each piece file, the number of pieces to create or the number of lines / occurrences of a pattern by piece.
- generate small Self-Uniting programs (. exe) so anyone without GSplit [gsplit220.127.116.11.exe] can assemble pieces and restore the original file. The appearance and functionality of these programs can be customized.
- split very large files (bigger than 4 GB) or small files (less than 100 kb).
- restore file properties: file dates and attributes are not lost.
- perform fast checks to detect file corruption (size, offset, CRC32) and to assure that files are sfu restored.
- customize piece files (size, filenames, title, author. . . ), leave additional space on disks. . .
- split large text and similar files like huge server log files by number of lines or occurrences of a specified pattern.
- add custom headers to pieces.
- support splitting multiple files in one time, batch (automation) and command line options (can be daemonized).
- store settings into profiles (XML) for reuse.
- GUI skins.
- integrate Windows Explorer (split files with the context menu).
GSplit - 1.47MB has an intuitive user interface that makes operations easy and fast, has multilanguage support, and gives you advanced options for pieces and Self-Uniting cut files. . . GSplit 18.104.22.168 lets you split any file in a snap.
Portable Edition available too.
What is new in official GSplit 22.214.171.124 software version? - Real portable edition that does NOT require any installation, full compatibility with Windows Vista, improved GUI, new splitting options, improved command-line options for batch processing so GSplit can work as a daemon. What is expected in the future? Newly-made GSplit 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download gsplits.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:24. Just write the reviews of the GSplit. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and GSplit found to be clean. No guide or GSplit tutorial available. The following languages are supported by GSplit: English, French.