GSpot Is A Video Codec Identification Utility
- Establishes what video codecs (audio and video) are required to play an AVI file.
- Determines whether these codec are installed on your system.
- Isolates problems associated with these codecs.
- Simple operation - Basic use: " File > Open" , then read results.
- Identifies download induced problems (truncated files, " cooked" files, etc. )
- Shows framerate, duration, aspect ratio, bitrates, AVI structure info, and more.
- Displays and allows editing of RIFF info (title, etc); displays " hidden" ASCII info.
- Drag and Drop and " Send To" support, multi-file (batch) processing support.
- Copy/Paste or text export GSpot 2.70a information - format is user configurable.
- Built-in database of 350 video and 150 audio codec types.
- Advanced UI including " dual-mode" and hyperlinked " persistent" tool tips.
- Full support for OGG media files as well as AVI stream formats.
- Identification (only) of non-AVI files (. flv, mp4, . mpg, . mov, . qt, . rm, . swf, . wmv, . asf, etc. )
- Supports VFW, ACM, DirectShow and DMO codec types (audio and video)
- No Install (optional), No spyware, No advertising, No registration
What is new in official GSpot 2.70a software version? - Unable to resolve 2.70a news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made GSpot 2.71 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.72 release build. You may download GSpot270a.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:22. Just write the reviews of the GSpot. System requirements are No special requirements. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and GSpot found to be clean. No guide or GSpot tutorial available. The following languages are supported by GSpot: English.