GamesNoMore distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
YOU ARE GRANTED THE FOLLOWING LIMITED RIGHTS:
1. A non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the shareware version of the GamesNoMore within evaluation period of 30 days. (The trial period does not apply if you have registered the software).
2. The right to distribute the software in its shareware form to third parties, provided the latter agree to accept the terms of this Agreement.
3. One purchased license gives the right to install a registered version of GamesNoMore on 1 computer.
4. A SITE license. If the user purchases a SITE license, he acquires the right to a SITE usage, which means, that he can use GamesNoMore on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would be defined as a single building.
5. A COMPANY license. If the user purchases a COMPANY license, he acquires the right to use GamesNoMore inside the COMPANY, which means, that he can use GamesNoMore on an unlimited number of computers, regardless of location, but owned or under the control of the purchaser.
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO:
1. Modify the software partially or completely.
2. Decompile or reverse engineer the software.
3. Refer your registration number to third parties if you are a registered user.
SHOULD YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED YOUR USER`S RIGHTS WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED. THIS TERMINATION WILL BE IN ADDITION TO ANY CRIMINAL, CIVIL OR OTHER REMEDIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT DAMAGES: The author cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for damages of any character arising out of the use of this product. This software is provided under license on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied .
This software, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure, and organization is an exclusive product of the EasySmallSoft company, which retains the property rights to the software, its copies, modifications, or merged parts.