Get Data Back for Linux 1.0
Advance Get Data Back For Linux
Advance Linux partition recovery software is a complete solution for missing or inaccessible linux drive files, folders and directories. Software easily supports undelete, unformat, unerase partitions from various file systems including Ext2 and Ext3.
* Recover linux data from lost, deleted, formatted partitions of Ext2 and Ext3.
* Easily recover shif delete files
* Safe and secure linux file recovery tool
* Install and Uninstall supported
* Recover linux data even if Super block or Inode list damaged.
* File Filter feature - To recover specific files with specific extensions.
* Save Recovery Scan feature - To resume data recovery process later & to save time.
* Find features - To search for particular files from the list of recovered data.
What is new in official Get Data Back for Linux 1.0 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Get Data Back for Linux 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download Recover-Data-Linux.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:40. Just write the reviews of the Get Data Back for Linux. System requirements are Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Get Data Back for Linux found to be clean. No guide or Get Data Back for Linux tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Get Data Back for Linux: English.