Glory Zone distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Glory Zone v1.4
Copyright (C) 2001-2008 Space Ewe Software
All Rights Reserved
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions
before using this software.
1. Anyone may use Glory Zone unregistered shareware version
during a test period of 30 days. After this test period of 30 days,
if you wish to continue to use Glory Zone, you must register.
2. Once registered, the user is granted a license to use Glory Zone
on three computers, namely: one home computer, one office computer
and one portable computer. You may install registered version of
Glory Zone on your office computer and on your portable computer
only if nobody, except you, will use registered version of Glory Zone
on these two computers.
3. The registered Glory Zone, as well as personal registration code,
may not be rented or leased.
4. The Glory Zone unregistered shareware version, may be freely
distributed, provided the original distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
Glory Zone without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer
the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program including
your personal registration code, except as provided for in this
agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate
and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal
and/or civil prosecution.
6. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Space Ewe Software.
7. GLORY ZONE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Space Ewe Software will not be liable for data loss, damages
or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. Installing and using Glory Zone signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove Glory Zone files from your storage devices and stop
using the product.
The Glory Zone unregistered shareware version, may be
freely distributed, provided the original distribution package
is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of Glory Zone without written permission
from the copyright holder.