GrandBackup Business distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Unless you have a different license agreement signed by Regall, LLC your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
The "GrandBackup" is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to "GrandBackup" are exclusively owned by the Regall, LLC.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use "GrandBackup", you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use "GrandBackup" on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered "GrandBackup" software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
3. The "GrandBackup" unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of "GrandBackup" without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. "GRANDBACKUP" IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Regall, LLC.
6. Installing and using "GrandBackup" signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove "SmartBackup" files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original "GrandBackup".
Regall, LLC dba ObjectRescue.
The GrandBackup unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of GrandBackup without written permission from the copyright holder.