Granthaalok: The Book-Library Manager distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
Granthaalok: The Book-Library Manager
Please read the terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement carefully before installing and using this application. The developer of this application, Rituraj Kalita (a resident of Gandhi Mandap Road, South Sarania, Guwahati - 781007, Assam, India), and/ or his licensors/ inheritors (to be henceforth called `the developer`) is willing to license this application software to you as the individual, the company or the legal entity (to be henceforth called `You`) only on the condition that You accept all the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. By virtue of Installing and/ or using this application called Granthaalok, You will be considered to have accepted this Agreement in full. If You do not agree to any of its terms, do not install this software, or uninstall it. If You accept the Agreement, You will be supposed to have accepted it not only in letters but also in spirit.
The application software that accompanies this license (to be called "Software") is the property of the developer, and is protected by Indian copyright laws as well as the international treaties. While the developer continues to own the Software, You will also have some rights to use the Software after Your acceptance of this license. This license governs any releases, revisions, or enhancements to the Software that the developer may furnish to You. The terms and conditions that You become bound to after Your acceptance of this License Agreement about the use of this Software are as follows:
1. To use the Software in more than one computer, You must have a separate licensed installation into each of these computers.
2. You may use the Software on a network of computers if and only if every computer of the network contain a licensed copy of the Software. Otherwise, You must not allow the Software to be accessed over a network. In particular, you must never allow the Software to be accessed over the internet.
3. You must not also copy the textual and pictorial materials that accompanies the Software, in any electronic or non-electronic form. The copyright for the textual and pictorial materials also rests with the developer.
4. You must not sublicense, rent or lease the Software or any portion of it, except in the same computer in which this copy was licensed to. In particular, you must not sell the Software or any portion of it to another third party.
5. You must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the hidden part of the source code of the Software, or create any illegal derivative work(s) from the Software.
6. In no event will the developer or its licensors be liable to You for any special, consequential, indirect or any similar damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit and/or loss of data, arising out of the use or the inability to use the Software, even if the developer has been warned of the possibility of such damages.
7. This Agreement is supposed to be the entire Agreement between You and the developer relating to the Software that supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations about it between these two parties, and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment or similar communications between the parties. As an exception to this, this Agreement may only be modified by a License Certificate that was signed by both You and the developer.
Provided that you verify that you are distributing the most recent
version of Granthaalok, you are hereby licensed to make as many
copies of the Granthaalok package as you wish; give exact copies
of the original Granthaalok package to anyone; and distribute the
Granthaalok package in its unmodified form via electronic means
(Internet, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.).
You may charge a distribution fee for the package, but you must not
represent in any way that you are selling the software itself.