HDD Temperature SCSI distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. LICENSE GRANT. PalickSoft grants you a license to use one or more copies of the beta version of this SOFTWARE for free during a beta test period. The beta test period expires when the commercial shareware version of this SOFTWARE will be released. "You" means the company, entity or individual, who has installed and uses a copy of this SOFTWARE. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. "Beta testing" means using the beta version of the SOFTWARE for test it for errors and an usability of interface. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE`s programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the beta-version of this SOFTWARE, you are granted a beta test period, after which time you may replace the beta version of this SOFTWARE onto the commercial shareware version or must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. This license is not distributed to the commercial shareware version of the SOFTWARE. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality, and you will inform the PalickSoft on the remarked errors.
2. All copyrights to "HDD Temperature" are exclusively owned by the author - Palick Soft.
3. "HDD Temperature" IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE "REGET" AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. Installing and using "HDD Temperature" signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "HDD Temperature" files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for testing HDD Temperature!
This Version of the Software may be freely distributed, provided that:
1. Such distribution includes only the original archive supplied by PalickSoft. You may not alter, delete or add any files in the distribution archive or modify the Software in any way.
2. No money is charged to the person receiving this Software, beyond reasonable cost of packaging and other overhead.