HTAccessible distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENCE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CLICK THE I Accept BUTTON
YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT. CLICKING THE I Accept BUTTON INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OR UNDERSTAND THEM, CLICK THE I Do Not Accept BUTTON AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE.
GRANT OF LICENCE
This HTACCESSIBLE license agreement grants you a non-exclusive right to load and use the HTACCESSIBLE (the "Software").
1. YOU MAY NOT NOR PERMIT OTHERS TO:
· rent, loan, lease, sub-licence or otherwise deal in the Software;
· alter, adapt, merge, modify or translate the Software or the Manuals in any way for any purpose, including, without limitation, for error correction;
· reverse-engineer, disassemble or decompile the Software except that you may decompile the Software only to the extent permissible by law
· remove, change or obscure any product identification or notices of proprietary rights and restrictions on or in the Software.
2. LIMITED WARRANTY
The Owner does not warrant that the operation of the Software will be error free or uninterrupted. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Software is suitable for your needs and the entire risk as to the performance and results of the Software is assumed by you.
· In no event will either the Owner or its suppliers be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, or special damage or loss of any kind (including without limitation loss of profits, loss of contracts, business interruptions, loss of or corruption to data) however caused and whether arising under contract, tort, including negligence or otherwise.
· If any exclusion, disclaimer or other provision contained in this Agreement is held invalid for any reason and the Owner becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise be limited, such liability, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise, will not exceed the amount actually paid by you for the Software.
· You acknowledge that the allocation of risk in this Agreement reflects the price paid for the Software and also the fact that it is not within the Owner`s control how and for what purposes the Software is used by you.
· This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and the Owner and supersedes any other oral or written communications, agreements or representations with respect to the Software.
· If any part of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable the validity of the remainder of the Agreement will not be affected.
· This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
All product names and trademarks are acknowledged as being the trademarks of their respective holders.
Created and produced by Technology Lighthouse, http://www.tlhouse.co.uk.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.