HTMLBlock v1.90 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. Intellectual Property Rights
1.1 All materials (including, without limitation, all designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement) on this website are the copyright of HTMLBlock ("HTMLBlock.co.uk") or its licensors. No material on this website may be copied or reproduced in any form whatsoever, whether physical, electronic or otherwise, without HTMLBlock`s express, prior, written consent. However, where "Printer Friendly" versions of any of the pages of this website are shown to be available, you may print out those pages and keep for your own, non-commercial, use.
1.2 All brand names, product names and/or service names used in this website are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of HTMLBlock or its licensors. Any use of any such brand name, product name and/or service name without the express, prior, written consent of HTMLBlock may constitute an infringement of those rights and HTMLBlock gives no permission for the use of any such item in any way whatsoever.
2. Limited Permission to Copy or Download
2.1 You are permitted to print or download extracts from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
2.2 Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for your own personal, non commercial use.
2.3 No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website nor may any of its pages or parts thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form nor be included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without HTMLBlock`s express, prior, written permission.
2.4 Except to the limited extent set out above, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this website for any other purpose whatsoever without HTMLBlock`s express, prior, written permission.
3. Links to Other Website`s
If this website provides access via hypertext or other links to resources in other website`s, such links shall be for browsing only and in so doing HTMLBlock does not endorse any linked entities nor authorise any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected in law or by international treaties world-wide. HTMLBlock does not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party website.
4. Information and General Disclaimer
4.1 The contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. HTMLBlock uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up to date. However, errors and omissions do occur and you should independently verify the accuracy of the information yourself before placing any reliance upon it.
4.2 HTMLBlock makes no warranty that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and users are advised to take all appropriate steps (including the use of up-to-date anti-virus software) to minimize the impact of any such viruses or similar items.
4.3 FOR THE REASONS REFERRED TO IN PARAGRAPHS 4.1 AND 4.2 (ABOVE) AND BECAUSE HTMLBlock DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE USE TO WHICH THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE PUT, HTMLBlock HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE AND, ACCORDINGLY, HTMLBlock SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY (SAVE IN RELATION TO (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING THROUGH ITS NEGLIGENCE; AND/OR (ii) ANY OTHER MATTER IN RESPECT OF WHICH LAW PRESCRIBES THAT LIABILITY MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED) FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING AND OF WHATEVER NATURE INCURRED IN THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR IN RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL AND/OR LOSS OF PROFITS), ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
4.4 The provisions of paragraph 4.3 (above) shall not affect any express written warranties given by HTMLBlock in connection with the sale of any product or service.
5. Changes to Access or Content of the Web Site
HTMLBlock may alter without notice the arrangements for access to this website or change the content, presentation and/or facilities of this website.
6. Changes to these terms and conditions
HTMLBlock may add to or change these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this website. Changes will be effective immediately after posting to this website and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access this website after that time.
7. Material Submitted by Users
7.1 In the event that any element of this website contains material submitted by users, HTMLBlock shall not accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material and the views expressed are not necessarily those of HTMLBlock.
7.2 Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this website by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by HTMLBlock for any purpose whatsoever.
7.3 Do not post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or racist, harmful, threatening or menacing or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability.
7.4 HTMLBlock expressly reserves the right at any time and without notice to edit or withdraw any material posted to this website by any user for any reason whatsoever.
8. Access to the Website
HTMLBlock does not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and HTMLBlock makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, availability, functionality or otherwise. Further, HTMLBlock expressly reserves the right (without giving notice) to discontinue access to this website at any time and for any reason. HTMLBlock shall have no liability to in the event that this website is unavailable at any time and whether such non-availability is temporary or permanent.
10. Rights of Third Parties
Both HTMLBlock and the user expressly agree to waive any rights that they may have under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to bring a claim in respect of any other agreement entered into between HTMLBlock and the user in relation to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and further agree that all third parties shall be expressly excluded from bringing a claim under the said Act in relation to these terms and conditions and/or your use of this website.
11. Invalidity of Terms
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason then that provision shall be deemed sever able and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
12.1 English Law shall govern these terms and conditions and any dispute arising there from shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12.2 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 12.1 (above), should this website be accessed by anyone outside of England and Wales, it shall be that person`s responsibility to ensure compliance with any locals laws to the extent that they do or may apply.
All terms and conditions must read fully and you must follow and understand all parts before you continue usage of this site or download, use or purchase any software or files.. Terms and conditions can change without prior notice.
13. Once you have purchase the full version of HTMLBlock we will send you a download link where you can download the full version. If you require a copy on CD, once you have purchased HTMLBlock you must send a request via e-mail sent from our contact page found at URL: http://www.htmlblock.co.uk/contact.php once we receive this request we will despatch HTMLBlock to you in the post.
14. We now offer a refund service to all our customers, we can now give you a FULL refund only after 60days after the date of purchase. For more information on refunds please see terms and conditions from the PayPal web site. The period may change from 60days depending on PayPal`s terms and conditions. You may be offered a refund before 60days if PayPal states in your contract held with them.
15. You may not copy, edit, save, sell HTML Block in any form. Debug or use hacks or cracks on our software. In version 1.7 HTMLBlock and above you will have to request for a unlock code in the full version.
16. HTMLBlock can only be installed on 1 machine only and used on the same operating system. If you try and install on another computer you must request for a new code, which means a new purchase of HTMLBlock.
17. If we find that you do abuse any of these terms and conditions we will ban you from using HTML Block and may take further action. (see 12).
18. If you have requested for a CD to be sent, please allow 7-14 working days for the product to be dispatched from our depot.
19.If you choose to download HTMLBlock then there`s a £2.99 admin fee, including, the cost will come under the p.m. charge though the PayPal checkout system. As from the 24th Dec 2005 the admin fee has been included in the cost of the software and there will be no post and packaging costs included in the total amount (download edition).
20. In Version 1.7 onwards you have to send a request for your own unique unlock code. This code will unlock the HTMLBlock software. There are three types of unlock codes. Starting with the standard `Unlock Code`, this code enables you to unlock the full version of HTMLBlock for unlimited uses on one machine.
21. The unlock code is only required for the PC version of HTMLBlock. The code will only work on one system, if you require a install of HTMLBlock on another computer system you must purchase another unlock code from our online shop. http://www.htmlblock.co.uk/purchase.php
22. From the time you request for your unlock code it may take up to 48 hours for a e-mail you be sent though with the unlock code. Please check your spam box, as you may have a filter in place which stops the mail reaching your inbox.
23. When you request for you unlock code (see 22). you must use the same e-mail address as of the e-mail address in which you used to purchase from, this is to trace your order from our systems, if you are to use a different e-mail address we do not have to reply with a unlock code. Only one unlock code will be emailed to that e-mail address, if for some reason you sent the wrong registration in which to unlock, you must purchase again with a different e-mail address.
24. HTMLBlock download version includes a admin fee within the cost due to our staff time involved in the setup process of unlock codes and URL`s that have to be setup for your purchase. This admin fee comes under the P.M. costs though the PayPal shopping cart system when you purchase HTMLBlock.
25. You must have read all, and agree with our privacy statement, to use this website, download or purchase any software or files from this site.
26. Spam ming to any e-mail address related to HTMLBlock or trying to effect our operations at any time. Failure to comply we may take actions against you though the courts of law. (see 12).
For more information on distribution agreements please visit http://htmlblock.co.uk/terms.php