Handy Finance for Palm 2.5
Handy Finance For Palm 2.5 Money Management & Exp...
Handy Finance is a money management and expense tracking software for Palm OS handhelds. It will help you to answer the most frequently asked questions, such as " How much money do I have? " , " What incomes and expense are planned? " , " What have I spent my money on? " and many others.
- expense and income tracking and analysis,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- reporting tools,
- search tools (filtering, filtered balance),
- planning tools,
- debts and mutual accounting tools,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- accounting of money movement between different accounts and double (mirror) transactions,
- four user-defined categories and many other useful fields, fully analyzable,
- beaming (sending via IR) of any table,
- text search,
- security settings,
- precise operating with huge amount of records,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop program with open source allows to see all the data, make reports and save to Excel,
- advanced PC desktop program which also allows data editing,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 full screen, 5-way navigator.
What is new in official Handy Finance for Palm 2.5 software version? - Beaming, text search, search by first letters. Details are here: http://handysolution.com/hf.htm. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Handy Finance for Palm 2.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.7 release build. You may download HandyFinance.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:27. Just write the reviews of the Handy Finance for Palm. System requirements are Palm OS 3.5, 4mb of memory. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Handy Finance for Palm found to be clean. No guide or Handy Finance for Palm tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Handy Finance for Palm: English, Russian.