HandyCrypto distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End-User License Agreement for HandyCrypto (Formerly sold as Encrypted Briefcase Personal)
1. This Software License Agreement(the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the end-user ("Licensee"), and Author of this software ("Y0YS Software"). By using HC("HandyCrypto") you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
2. The Author of HC PROVIDES HC "AS-IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE Author WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
3. All copyrights to all parts of HC are exclusively owned by the Author. HC is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
4. You can use the tiral version of HC during a test period of 30 days. After the expiration of the 30-day trial period, you MUST register it or remove it completely from all your computers and your storage devices. Please visit http://www.y0ys.com/buynow.htm for more information.
5. The trial version of HC may be freely distributed by any software download sites or be included in any packages or products provided that it`s kept intact and no cracks, keys or key generators are included on the same distribution.
6. After purchasing, the Author grant an individual Licensee a license to install HC on any number of computers for his personal use only.
7. After purchasing, the Author grant an entity Licensee a license to install HC on only one computer for the use of the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents.
8. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the HC in any case.
9. The terms of this Agreement, as well as the HC interface design, documentation, and coding are subjects of changes in future versions of HC without any prior notice.
10. The Author may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such cases, you are not permitted to use HC any more and MUST completely remove all copies of the HC and all of its components from your computer and all your storage devices.
11. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the Author.
Distribution Agreement for HandyCrypto
1. All copyrights to all parts of HandyCrypto are exclusively owned by the Y0YS Software. HandyCrypto is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. The trial version of HandyCrypto may be freely distributed by any software download sites or be included in any packages or products provided that it`s kept intact and NO cracks, keys or key generators are included on the same distribution.
3. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the Y0YS Software.
4. For more information about Y0YS Software, please visit http://www.y0ys.com .