HandyFileSearch 1.1.0 Easy To Use Feature Rich File S...
The HandyFileSearch 1.1.0 scans computer disk(s) (one-time operation that takes a few minutes) and creates a cache file. This allows the program to search for the files by their names really quickly.
- Easy to use - simple and logical UI with minimum controls.
- File preview build-in - a preview pane to quickly view JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, PDF, TXT, HTML, XML, . . . and generally all textual files.
- Fast searching by file names - quickly searches by file names (partial, * and ? wildcards supported, regular expressions supported, searches within file name only or full path).
- Powerful searching by content - search for multiple keywords with AND, OR, NOT. Use * and ? wild cards, regular expressions, search in binary files, search for binary data and much more. . .
- Thumbnail or details view
- Searches in ID3 Tags, EXIF, IPTC - quickly search MP3 files by ID3 tags or JPG files (photos) by EXIF info.
- Advanced search options - define additional search parameters such as file size, last modification time, file extension, etc.
- Search within ZIP archives - optionally search for files within ZIP archives.
- User pre-defined persistent search options - do not enter search options over and over again.
What is new in official HandyFileSearch 1.1.0 software version? - Windows Vista compatibility fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made HandyFileSearch 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download hfs.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:44. Just write the reviews of the HandyFileSearch. System requirements are Celeron 1200 MHz, 128MB RAM, 5MB disk space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and HandyFileSearch found to be clean. No guide or HandyFileSearch tutorial available. The following languages are supported by HandyFileSearch: English.