Help Development Studio distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution of Help Development Studio
The program Help Development Studio is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Help Development Studio are exclusively owned by Divcom Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. If you wish to continue to use Help Development Studio after this period, you must register.
3. There are 3 basic types of licenses issued for Help Development Studio, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license. The user purchases ONE license to USE Help Development Studio on ONE computer.
b. A Multiple USAGE license. The user purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers.
c. A SITE USAGE license. The user purchases a single USAGE license, authorizing the USE of Help Development Studio, by the purchaser, the purchaser`s employees or accredited agents, on an unlimited number of computers at the same physical SITE location. This SITE location would normally be defined as a single building, but could be considered to be a number of buildings within the same, general, geographical location, such as an industrial estate or small town.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Help Development Studio on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Help Development Studio software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The license key received after registration of Help Development Studio may not be distributed. If your registration key is found to be published anywhere, your license for using Help Development Studio will be terminated.
5. The Help Development Studio unregistered copy, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
a. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Help Development Studio without written permission from the copyright holder.
b. The Help Development Studio unregistered copy may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
c. Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
6. Help Development Studio is distributed AS IS. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use this software at your own risk. The developer will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use will result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration, associated with the creation and distribution of help documentation. Legally registered owners may use their copies of Help Development Studio to produce help documentation in any supported format and to distribute this documentation free of any additional Help Development Studio royalties.
9. Installing and using Help Development Studio signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with terms of this license you must remove the files of the product from your storage devices and cease to use it.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the copyright holder.
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Divcom Software. All rights reserved.
The program archive can be freely distributed provided that:
1) It is not modified in any way whatsoever.
2) It is clearly stated in accompanying text(s) that it is shareware.