Hexip distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement
between you (individual or single entity) and Yoogi Software
("Yoogi"), for the software product "Hexip"
(The "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Yoogi and is protected by
copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The
SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
Copyright (c) 2003,by Yoogi Software. All rights reserved.
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the
2. Use one or more copies of the TRIAL VERSION for
evaluation purpose only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the TRIAL VERSION
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the TRIAL VERSION or any
portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify
the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Use the TRIAL VERSION after your trial limit of 21 days
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the TRIAL VERSION
as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are
intact. You must distribute the install form of the TRIAL VERSION
(Not the files resulting from an installation). You are not allowed
to sell the TRIAL VERSION, but you may charge a nominal fee for
distribution and handling charges. Computer Magazines are authorized
to distribute it on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission.
Please inform us by e-mail (email@example.com) each time you distribute
the TRIAL VERSION.