HiBase Task Scheduler distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
HiBase Task Scheduler
Copyright (C) 2002-2007
All rights reserved.
License for use and distribution.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
The HiBase Task Scheduler is distributed as try-before-you-buy.
1. All copyrights to HiBase Task Scheduler are exclusively owned by the author - HiBase Group
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 21 days of the unceasing use. Following this evaluation period or less, if you wish to continue to use, you must purchase it.
3. Once purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use HiBase Task Scheduler on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The licensed HiBase Task Scheduler software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The HiBase Task Scheduler trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of HiBase Task Scheduler without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. HiBase Task Scheduler IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by HiBase Group
7. Installing and using HiBase Task Scheduler signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove HiBase Task Scheduler files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original HiBase Task Scheduler.
HiBase Task Scheduler
This evaluation version can be distributed freely provided the distribution file is not modified in any way and the license agreement stays intact. To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com