Hider distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Hider is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Hider are exclusively owned by AmoSoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Hider, you must register.
3. There is only one type of licenses issued for Hider. This is a single computer single operating system usage license. The user purchases one license to use the Hider on one computer and one operation system.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Hider on one computer and one operation system for any legal purpose. The registered Hider software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Hider unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Hider without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. To register you must follow the steps in the "Registration" page of the Hider homepage: http://www.amosoft.com.ru/en/
6.1. Hider is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. AmoSoft will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
6.2. Disclaimer of warranties. AmoSoft gives no warranty, express or implied, as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, productiveness or any other matter. AmoSoft is in no way responsible for product`s proper use and service and end user hereby waives all rights of first refusal and return of goods. End user acknowledges that it assumes the risks and entire liability for the selection and use of product, and AmoSoft shall have no liability for errors, malfunctions, defects, or loss of data resulting from or relating to the use of product.
6.3. No consequential damages AmoSoft shall not be liable to end user for any indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or related to the purchase of product or end user`s use of product, even if AmoSoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall AmoSoft`s liability hereunder, if any, exceed the purchase price paid by end user for product.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither Hider binary code, Hider libraries binary code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the Hider algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission of the AmoSoft.
AmoSoft reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
8. Installing and using Hider signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Hider files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Hider unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Hider without written permission from the copyright holder.