Home Print Labels 2.3.4
Home Print Labels 2.3.4 Label Designer With Most Of T...
Powerful database feature allows creating and saving databases that make it easy to enter names from you keyboard or import them from another program. Databases can hold up to 32. 000 records, and allow you to filter, group, sort, and search for records in a fraction of second. You can easily split, merge import and export mailing databases.
Features at a Glance :
- Make and Print custom Labels Quickly and Easily
- The more of avery labels, cards templates.
- Easy switch between database, label views and Preview.
- Tools for Text, Barcodes, Counters, Shapes, Graphics, etc
- Powerful database & address book. Holds up to 30, 000 records.
- Powerful mail merge feature.
- You can easily split, merge import and export mailing databases.
- Texture and Gradient fill options for text and shape objects.
- Save Designs as Templates for use in the Design Wizard.
- Automatically print postnet barcodes on your mailing labels.
- Easily Add lines, shapes, text, barcodes, logo and graphics to the card or label.
- Create Design from Template or From Blank Layout
- Easy Address Entry - Easily add new names, emails, addresses, phone numbers, urls, notes, etc.
- Print labels from either a database, or from predefined data template.
- Full help document.
What is new in official Home Print Labels 2.3.4 software version? - functionality improved. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Home Print Labels 2.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.5 release build. You may download hplabels.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:45. Just write the reviews of the Home Print Labels. Buy Home Print Labels safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are 32MB RAM (128MB of RAM recommended), 32MB free HD space, Pentium processor. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Home Print Labels found to be clean. No guide or Home Print Labels tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Home Print Labels: English.