IE Contacts Spy distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IE Contacts Spy 1.50 (later IECSPY)
End User License Agreement
1. All copyrights to IECSPY are exclusively owned by
AtomPark Software, Evgeny Medvednicov.
2. You can use trial version of IECSPY as long as you want,
but to access all functions you must purchase the full
version. Ordering methods can be found in the file
order.txt or on our Web site
3. Once registered, the user is granted an exclusive
license to use IECSPY on one computer at a time (i.e. a single cpu),
for any legal purpose. The registered IECSPY
may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms
of this license. If the software is an update, the
transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The IECSPY unregistered trial version, may be freely
distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of IECSPY
without written permission from the copyright holder.
The IECSPY unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written
permission of the copyright holder.
5. To purchase IECSPY, you must fill out the online registration
form and pay $29.85. See order.txt or go to
http://www.massmailsoftware.com/buy/iecspy.htm to get more info.
6. IECSPY IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any
subset of the licensed program, except as provided for
in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this
license and may result in criminal and/or civil
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by AtomPark Software.
8. Installing and using IECSPY signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you
must remove IECSPY files from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.
Thank you for using IECSPY! www.massmailsoftware.com
AtomPark Software, June, 2004