IE Security Pilot distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IE Security Pilot
Copyright (C) 2000-2001 Invention Office RG (AGNI)
All Rights Reserved
The IE Security Pilot is trial. This means:
- All copyrights to IE Security Pilot are exclusively owned by
Invention Office RG.
- Anyone may use this software unregistred during any period.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license
to use IE Security Pilot on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered IE Security Pilot software
may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred,
if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If
the software is an update, the transfer must include the update
and all previous versions.
- The IE Security Pilot unregistered trial version may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
IE Security Pilot without written permission from the copyright holder.
- IE Security Pilot IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE
AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF
PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or
transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Invention
- Installing and using IE Security Pilot signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove IE Security Pilot files from your storage devices and cease
to use the product.
You may include this trial version on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the trial copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.