IERescuer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Read this license agreement in full before using IERescuer.
1. This Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the end-user ("Licensee"), and Authors of this software ("Authors"). By using this software ("IERescuer ") or storing it on a computer hard drive (or other type of media), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
2. IERescuer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IERescuer AT YOUR OWN RISK. Pilot Group LTD hereby disclaims all warranties and guarantees regarding the use, or the results of use, of IERescuer in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. Pilot Group LTD will not be responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of information resulting from the correct or otherwise use of IERescuer even if Pilot Group LTD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. By installing IERescuer you acknowledge that you have read this disclaimer, understood it, and you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that the disclaimer is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between the parties and supersede all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of the disclaimer.
3. All copyrights to " IERescuer " are exclusively owned by the authors - Pilot Group LTD.
4. You are welcome to test the trial version of the program for 15 days. These 15 days do not have to be continuous calendar dates. If you don`t run IERescuer on a particular date, it doesn`t count against your 15 days. This gives you plenty of time to try out the program on your own system. After you tested the trial version you are required to license this product and discontinue use of the trial version. Only the trial version of IERescuer may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety.
5. After purchasing, Pilot Group LTD grants you a non-exclusive license to use one copy of the software, on one computer, and make one copy of it for archival purposes. For purposes of this section, "use" means loading the software into RAM, as well as installation on a hard disk or other storage device. You may access the software from a hard disk, or any other method you choose, so long as you otherwise comply with this agreement. You may not install the licensed version of the software onto a network server or in any other way make it available to more than one user at a time unless you have arranged in advance for a multi-user license; make copies of the software other than one backup copy solely for archival purposes; sell, furnish, transmit, or give away the software such that the software is exploited in a commercial way; or sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise market the software. You may permanently transfer the software to another owner only by providing written notice of such transfer to Pilot Group LTD.
6. You may not alter this software in any way, including emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, changing or removing any messages or windows, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in severe criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. An upgrade replaces a previous version. It does not provide an additional license. When upgrading you must cease using the previous version, and also ensure that it is not used by anybody else.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by the Authors.
9. The terms of this license, as well as the IERescuer interface design, documentation, and coding are subjects of changes in future versions of IERescuer without any prior notice.
10. Installing and using IERescuer signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove IERescuer files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Every day thousands of users worldwide use Pilot Group software. This demand creates excellent opportunities for you to become an official representative of our company in your country. With excellent reseller pricing and technical support for your customers, we can offer great business opportunities to you. Our company pays great attention to establishing partner relationships on a mutually beneficial basis. Here are our prices and discounts for resellers: 1. Those resellers, who pay in advance for the licenses, get 50% discount. The cost of the license depends on the amount of ordered licenses. 2. Those resellers, who purchase in credit for up to 1.5 months get 40% discount. The cost of the license depends on the amount of sold licenses. 3. Exclusive reseller.We will consider the applications on exclusive resellership on the required territory. Payment methods: Bank wire or credit card are the most preferable, but we can consider other variants of payment. Our product is translated into: English, German, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Neo-Hebraic. The list of languages is constantly added. Our support service answers your questions within 24 hours via email or telephone. For all the inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to negotiate the exact terms and conditions with you. We are also interested in distributing our software through local resellers targeted on specific countries or regions. In all cases we try to be flexible in determining conditions depending on your sales volumes and targeted markets. We want to make this business convenient for you and mutually beneficial. Please contact us at: email@example.com.