IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software 4.22
IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software 4.22 Telephone...
If you have a Windows computer in your office, this is the most advanced and most affordable way to play on hold messages to your callers when they are on hold or being transferred.
The IMS Messages on Hold Player features:
* Real time mixing of messages and music to create an endless presentation.
* Message scheduling to commence and expire on certain dates and to play only on certain days of the week or times of day.
* Fully digital audio ensuring that your messages sound good, are clear and are easy to listen to.
* Almost unlimited message and music capacity.
* State-of-the-art ' fuzzy logic' formula achieves the optimal message rotation rate.
* Direct user control over messages and message scheduling. You can control the scheduling directly at your computer, or it can be set by the studio that produces your messages.
* User recorded messages. The software is usually used with professionally recorded messages but the software also allows you to record your own messages directly and simply by plugging in a microphone.
* Automatic Online Internet Updates or updates on a 3. 5" disk or on CD-ROM. The automatic Internet connection ensures that if you are using a studio to produce your messages regularly, your messages can be uploaded automatically by your production studio.
* For use with Telephone PBX systems with message/music on-hold feature or single line operation with a voice modem.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X.
What is new in official IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software 4.22 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software 4.23 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.24 release build. You may download imssetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:16. Just write the reviews of the IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software. System requirements are Works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Sound Card. In this program has been found some unwanted extras! Attention, may be dangerous! No guide or IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software tutorial available. The following languages are supported by IMS Telephone On-Hold Player Software: English.