IPCam Lite 1.0
IPCam Lite 1.0 Simutanious View From Multiple Compute...
You can use IPCam Lite [ipcamlite1.0.exe] as a home surveillance tool, or as a simple baby monitor. Just point your computer' s webcam on the area you want to monitor, and view it with a computer from another room.
IPCam Lite - 0MB works with your home Wi-Fi network, and you can view it from any other computer on the same home network. You can also set up remote viewing from an external computer.
1. Start IPCam Lite 1.0 on your system.
2. Take a note on the URL access address shown by IPCam Lite.
3. For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same URL address into the web browser from another computer on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Live video streaming from your computer/tablet (video only; audio is not streamed).
- View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
- View from mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad using built-in browser.
- Simutanious view from multiple computers.
- Night Vision mode.
- Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
- Surface tablet support, including both front and back cameras.
- Selectable camera device to monitor and record.
- A computer with a webcam is required.
What is new in official IPCam Lite 1.0 software version? - Unable to resolve 1.0 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made IPCam Lite 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by Dialup or GPRS [~56 kbit/s] is 0:00:00. Just write the reviews of the IPCam Lite. System requirements are x86, x64, ARM. No guide or IPCam Lite tutorial available. The following languages are supported by IPCam Lite: English.