IconCool Editor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IconCool Editor is a "Shareware" program. Everyone is entitled to evaluate the software for 30 days without charge. After 30 days, if you decline to register, many functions of the software will automatically become disabled. You may register your copy with us for a nominal fee.
Here's what you get with your IconCool Editor registration:
1. A Registration Code (by Email) to enable all functions.
2. The latest licensed version of IconCool Editor (we'll send it to you or tell you where you can download it).
3. Notifications of every new version release and a new Registration Code, free of charge.
4. Life-of-product technical support.
5. No time limit on usage.
6. No annoying registration notices.
Finally, every registration enables us to improve our software and continue developing high quality products in the future.
You are authorized to make copies of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSIONS of our software, and to distribute them to anyone, however, they must be distributed in the original, complete and unchanged form.
You are authorized to save UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSIONS of our software to your software libraries for others to download.