Idea crypting module for BestCrypt distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR IARSN "Idea crypting module for BestCrypt" Product.
1. The SOFTWARE and any of its supporting documentation after referred to as the "PRODUCT". Installing and using PRODUCT signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove PRODUCT files from your storage devices and cease to use the PRODUCT.
2. This PRODUCT is FREEWARE.
3. All copyrights to PRODUCT are exclusively owned by Igor Arsenin.
4. The PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
5. GRANT OF LICENSE.
Anyone may use this PRODUCT during any period of time. PRODUCT may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
6. NO WARRANTIES. PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS PRODUCT.
An "Idea crypting module for BestCrypt" may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.