Iffpro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IFF PRO - End User License
IFF PRO is Freeware
- All copyrights to IFF PRO are exclusively owned by Kevin Picone
- The user is granted a non-exclusive license to use IFF PRO on
one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time.
IFF PRO software may not be sold, rented or leased.
- IFF PRO may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package
is not modified. Moreover, No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of IFF PRO without written permission from the
copyright holder Kevin Picone.
- IFF PRO IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- The user may not copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, use dll`s from, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Kevin Picone
- Installing IFF PRO signifies the users acceptance of these terms
and conditions of this license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
IFF PRO files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.