FileStream Image Broadway distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
FileStream Image Broadway License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and FileStream, Inc. (FileStream). By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the applicable license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the applicable agreement, please do not download or use this software and promptly delete and return the unused software and all accompanying items, including documentation, if provided.
Trial Version End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. GRANT OF EVALUATION LICENSE. FileStream, Inc. (FileStream) grants to you the right to use one copy of the accompanying software program, Image Broadway 6, (the "SOFTWARE") for evaluation purposes only. Other use of SOFTWARE is not authorized. Specifically, use of SOFTWARE beyond the trial period or for commercial purpose is a violation of this Licensing Agreement.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by FileStream, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (such as a book or musical recording).
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE; also you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE, or develop competing or derivative programs of the SOFTWARE.
4. LICENSE STATEMENT. The SOFTWARE and the accompanying DOCUMENTATION are copyrighted and are therefore protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States and copyright provisions of various international treaties. You can copy and redistribute the SOFTWARE only when it is accompanied with this License Agreement in its entirety and in accordance with Paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 above.
5. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The SOFTWARE is provided "as is" by FileStream free of charge. In no event shall FileStream or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the installation, uninstall, use or inability to use this FileStream product, even if FileStream has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA. If you have any questions in regard to this Agreement, or if you wish to reach FileStream for any reason, please write: FileStream, Inc., Attn: Licensing, 240 Glen Head Rd., #93, Glen Head, NY 11545-0093 U.S.A.
Redistribution of this trial version file is permitted only in exactly the same form without repacking, and using the same file name as the name currently used at the FileStream Image Broadway Web site. Unless this trial version file is submitted by us, you have to notify FileStream, Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are redistributing this file at your site, on CD/DVD, or via any other media. All other redistributions require express prior written permission from FileStream, Inc.