Image2PDF Command Line 3.2
Image2PDF Command Line 3.2 Convert Image Files Into P...
Image2PDF can operate independently on Adobe Acrobat, in faster processing speed.
We once have an example of testing, in which, under Windows 2000 Pro, CPU Celeron400 / memory 256M, 5 minutes and 30 seconds was needed to convert 3042 images, totally 108 MB, in 200 directories, into one file.
If your application program doesn`t require OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function, this software provides a kind of very convenient way to compose electronic books so that users can very conveniently issue it to Web. You can directly scan paper documents into image files by scanner, convert them into PDF file by Image2PDF. Without complicated procedure and operation, it will be very simple to compose electronic books.
Image2PDF Command Line by verypdf.com Inc Features:
1. Image To PDF Converter supports specify any resolution in the generated PDF file;
2. Easily generate bookmarks to go to a specific page;
3. Image To PDF Converter supports wildcard character, for example: *. tif, a*. tif, etc;
4. Image To PDF Converter supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
5. Image To PDF Converter supports merge to an existing PDF file (insert before the first page or append to the last page);
6. Image To PDF Converter supports TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc. image formats;
7. Image To PDF Converter supports combine multiple directories and images into one PDF file;
8. Image To PDF Converter does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
What is new in official Image2PDF Command Line 3.2 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Image2PDF Command Line 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download image2pdf_cmd.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:46. Just write the reviews of the Image2PDF Command Line. Buy Image2PDF Command Line safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Windows98/ME/NT/2000/XP,64MB or more memory. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Image2PDF Command Line found to be clean. No guide or Image2PDF Command Line tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Image2PDF Command Line: English.