ImageForge Standard 3.60
ImageForge Standard 3.60 Free Paint, Animation, Photo...
A partial listing of ImageForge Features includes the following:
1) Preview window, with zoom and other controls allow you to edit with pixel-level precision;
2) Soft and patterned brush;
3) Clipart brushes for painting with a series of images;
4) Scatter and Spatter tools;
5) Special Effect Filters;
6) Clone tool for reproducing areas of an image for retouching, etc. You can even clone between two open images;
7) TWAIN device support for scanner, cameras, etc. ;
8) Semi-transparent " Intensity" control for painting, text and pasted items;
9) Normal, Fill-to-Border, and Color-replacement flood fills. Options to use patterns, gradients, and semi-transparent fills;
10) Gradients and Patterns;
11) Crop, Enlarge, Resize, high quality Resample, Skew, Rotate by Degree;
12) GIF and AVI animation, plus export to BMP filmstrip panels;
13) Tools to produce and distribute your own stand-alone . exe image Libraries, complete with viewer utility, editor, transitions between images, install program, etc. Use to create family albums, portfolios of your work, screensavers, slide show presentations, and more;
15) Support for many image formats, including . JPG with adjustable quality and compression, GIF (normal, transparent and animated), PNG, etc. ;
16) and many more powerful features. . .
What is new in official ImageForge Standard 3.60 software version? - adds support for GIF and various other minor enhancements. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ImageForge Standard 3.61 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.62 release build. You may download imf_fw.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:24. Just write the reviews of the ImageForge Standard. System requirements are 16MB RAM, Windows display set to High Color or True Color mode. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ImageForge Standard found to be clean. No guide or ImageForge Standard tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ImageForge Standard: English.