InfoCaptor Is An Ad-hoc Dashboard, Reporting
* Drop your SQL query in editor, quickly create tables and charts
* Link up related portlets(tables, charts) using drills
* Define parameters and wire all the portlets
* Generate documentation for your database in PDF, HTML, Excel
* Generate Lineage documentation for your Data-warehouse and BI environment
* Create briefing books from your dashboard contents, suitable for distributing and presentations
* Create quick Dashboard prototypes, no server installation needed
Why you need this tool?
* Dashboard Prototyping
* Database Documentation
* Discoverer Documentation
* Database Monitoring
* Nested Loop Reporting
* ERP Setup Documentation
* Create e-books from blog database
* BI meta-data and Lineage Documentation
* Multi-database view
* SQL Query Repository
* Common Reporting Front End
* Extract Information
* Pre-Built Oracle Applications Dashboard
* Complete Intelligence Connection and Continuity
* Connects to any database (JDBC, ODBC)
* Parent-Child queries and drills
* Nested loops reporting - Parent -Child - Child of child . . Queries
* Flexible layout, easy drag and drop of portlets
* Export to Excel with fonts and colors
* Export to PDF and HTML with fonts and colors
* Create briefing books in PDF and HTML
* Global and local Cascading parameters
* Flexible cosmetics allows for beautiful dashboards
* Dynamic Query and Analysis
* Unlimited and Dynamic Drills
* Heterogeneous database sourcing on one page
* Developer & User friendly
* Free dashboard definitions and templates
A typical business starts by maintaining all its information in variety of different formats. Information may reside on a personal database on your local machine or on a centralized server. It could reside on an Access database or just plain Excel spreadsheet.
You may be storing your finance information on SQL server and some inventory information on a MySQL or Access database.
So how do you access information from all these heterogeneous databases?
One way would be to somehow get all the necessary information on one page as a starting point (like a portal). From this page, you could drill into details or jump from one database to another and get information as you need.
InfoCaptor [infocaptor3.2.exe] makes this process very easy for you. It connects to any database and you can link information from different databases on one common page or view. For e. g. you can link your Finance information from SQL server to the Inventory information on MySQL. You can view summary information in small windows (portlets), drill into details and view charts and graphs.
It also allows you to create beautiful reports in PDF and HTML, perfect for presentation and publishing them on your website.
You can export information into Excel, CSV, PDF and HTML.
InfoCaptor - 19.38MB is perfect to do Ad-hoc Dashboards, Reports and create beautiful Documentation. It is an ideal tool to provide valuable Intelligence for your business.
What is new in official InfoCaptor 3.2 software version? - Export to Excel, CSV, PDF and HTML Generate Nested Loop Reports Create Parent child queries Generate PDF export with bookmarks Generate HTML export with bookmarks. What is expected in the future? Newly-made InfoCaptor 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download infocaptor_setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:26. Just write the reviews of the InfoCaptor. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and InfoCaptor found to be clean. No guide or InfoCaptor tutorial available. The following languages are supported by InfoCaptor: English.