InstrumentLab .NET 7.7
InstrumentLab .NET 7.7 .NET Visual Instrumentation Li...
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress bar.
- Thermometer gauge.
- Angular gauge.
- Linear gauge.
- Analog clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment text.
- Spectrum Indicator.
- Matrix display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Free for non-commercial use.
What is new in official InstrumentLab .NET 7.7 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made InstrumentLab .NET 7.8 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.9 release build. You may download InstrumentLab_NET_6_0_0_0.zip directly, estimated download time by FiOS [~50.0 Mbit/s] is 0:01:06. Just write the reviews of the InstrumentLab .NET. Buy InstrumentLab .NET safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET 2.0 to 4.5. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and InstrumentLab .NET found to be clean. No guide or InstrumentLab .NET tutorial available. The following languages are supported by InstrumentLab .NET: English.