IntegritSistem.com - Media Asset Management distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMANT FOR INTEGRITSISTEMâ
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the manufacturer ("IntegritSistem") of the product package ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, associated media, any IntegritSistem hardware accompanying the computer software, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Any software provided along with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, IntegritSistem are unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and you should promptly contact IntegritSistem for instructions on return of the product(s) for refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The term "COMPUTER" as used herein shall mean the HARDWARE, if the HARDWARE is a single computer system, or shall mean the computer system with which the HARDWARE operates, if the HARDWARE is a computer system component.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Software Installation and Use. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this EULA, you may only install, use, access, run, or otherwise interact with ("RUN") one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be installed, accessed, displayed, run, shared or used concurrently on or from different computers, including a workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device.
· User license. You may use the software allowing up to the number of users license obtained from IntegritSistem (M) Sdn Bhd. Usage of the software. Exceeding the limit on number of licensed users may terminate this EULA.
· Back-up Copy. You may make a single back-up copy of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may use the back-up copy solely for archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Academic Edition Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is identified as "Academic Edition" or "AE", you must be a "Qualified Educational User" to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you are not a Qualified Educational User, you have a right under this EULA. To determine whether you are a Qualified Educational User, please contact the IntegritSistem at 3G-A Worldwide Business Park, Jalan 13/50, Shah Alam, 40675 Selangor Darul Ehsan or the IntegritSistem subsidiary serving your country.
· Multiple Processor Version Selection. The CD or diskette(s) on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT resides may contain several copies of SOFTWARE PRODUCT, each of which is compatible with a different microprocessor architecture, such as the x86 architecture or various RISC architectures ("Processor Version(s)"). You may install and use only one copy of one Processor Version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER.
· Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law not with standing this limitation.
· Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
· Single COMPUTER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed with the HARDWARE as a single integrated product. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may only be used with the HARDWARE as set forth in this EULA.
· Single EULA. The package for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain multiple versions of this EULA, such as multiple translations and/or multiple media versions (e.g., in the user documentation and in the software). In this case, you are only licensed to use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Software Product Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under EULA only as part of a sale or transfer of the SOFTWARE, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate(s) of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, IntegritSistem may terminate your rights under this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
· Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks Manufacturer, MS or its suppliers (including Microsoft Corporation)
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed
to use a product identified by IntegritSistem (M) Sdn Bhd as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Eligible Product"). If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be used on more than one COMPUTER.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium, that is appropriate for the COMPUTER. You may not RUN the other medium on another computer. You may not loan, rent, lease, lend or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. PRODUCT SUPPORT. IntegritSistem, or their affiliates or subsidiaries provide product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, please contact IntegritSistem (M) Sdn Bhd.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. If this EULA is labeled or the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is identified as "Malaysia Only" above, on the Product Identification Card, or on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT packaging or other written materials, then the following applies: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is intended for distribution only in the Malaysia, its territories and possessions. A license is required to export the SOFTWARE PRODUCT outside the Malaysia. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly export or re-export the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (or portions thereof) to any country, or to any person, entity or end user subject to Malaysia export restrictions without first obtaining a Commerce Department export license.
7. Note On JAVA Support. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain support for programs written in JAVA. JAVA TECHNOLOGY IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND IS NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, OR INTENDED FOR USE OR RESALE AS ON-LINE CONTROL EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENT REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, SUCH AS IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, DIRECT LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES, OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS, IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF JAVA TECHNOLOGY COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTIES AND SPECIAL PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO YOUR PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, PLEASE REFER TO THE WARRANTIES INCLUDED BELOW OR PROVIDED WITH THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT PRINTED MATERIALS.