InterBase Data Access Components 5.0
InterBase Data Access Components For Delphi
The capability to connect to the most popular databases from iOS is added. IBDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
Now, DB-applications development is available with using Automatic Reference Counting or any other features of the new NEXTGEN compiler with no limits.
* RAD Studio XE4 support
* NEXTGEN compiler support
* iOS development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Win64 development support
* VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
* Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil database servers and support for all data types
* Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
* Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
* Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
* Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
* All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and look-up fields
* Automatic data updating with the TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
* Unicode and national charsets support
* Advanced script execution functionality with the TIBCScript component
* Support for using Macros in SQL
* Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
* Includes annual IBDAC Subscription with Priority Support
Devart team is always aiming to deliver its users the most advanced and up-to-date solutions and this time Delphi Data Access Components users receive an update that will greatly expand their development potential.
The whole product line has evolved significantly and got the following new features:
· The latest Rad Studio XE4 support gives users the opportunity to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, and iOS.
· The capability to establish connection to the most popular databases from iOS. From now, whether you run an application on iPhone/iPad or debug it in iOS Simulator, Devart Delphi Data Access Components will always grant an unrivalled opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to such databases as:
· InterBase ToGO
· Full support for NEXTGEN compiler. Now Delphi Data Access Components can be universally used when developing DB-applications using Automatic Reference Counting or any other features of the new NEXTGEN compiler.
· Support for FPC 2. 6. 2 and Lazarus 1. 0. 8
And that is just the beginning of the list as the new versions also comprise many general performance improvements which are meant to facilitate developers' work and make it even more efficient as we appreciate and value the time of each and every of our users.
What is new in official InterBase Data Access Components 5.0 software version? - * Rad Studio XE4 is supported * NEXTGEN compiler is supported * InterBase XE3 ToGo Edition support for iOS device is added * Connection string support is added * Possibility to determine if data in a field is encrypted is added. What is expected in the future? Newly-made InterBase Data Access Components 5.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.2 release build. You may download ibdac18.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:06. Just write the reviews of the InterBase Data Access Components. System requirements are Windows XP, Mac OS. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and InterBase Data Access Components found to be clean. No guide or InterBase Data Access Components tutorial available. The following languages are supported by InterBase Data Access Components: English.