Interactive Dali Screensaver distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
G&P Software Interactive Dali Screensaver
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and G&P Software, for the G&P Software software (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of G&P Software and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows:
1. Install and use the unlimited number of copies of the TRIAL VERSION for a 50 runs.
2. Use one or more copies of the TRIAL VERSION for evaluation purposes only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the TRIAL VERSION (see `DISTRIBUTION`).
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the TRIAL VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Use the TRIAL VERSION after your trial of 50 runs.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the TRIAL VERSION as you wish and distribute them to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the TRIAL VERSION (not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the TRIAL VERSION (except for shipment and handling charges). Computer`s Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by e-mail each time you distribute the TRIAL VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". G&P Software disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
G&P Software assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if G&P Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.