Internet Access Scheduler distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Internet Access Scheduler™ (IAS):
- All copyrights to Internet Access Scheduler are exclusively owned by Shatran Software.
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 30 days only,
on one computer of a local network, at any single time. Following this
trial period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use Internet Access Scheduler then
you MUST register.
- A registered user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Internet Access Scheduler
on one computer at a time, for any legal purpose. The registered
Internet Access Scheduler software may not be rented nor leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license.
If the software is an update, the transfer must include all updates and all
previous versions of the Internet Access Scheduler software.
- An unregistered, evaluation version of Internet Access Scheduler may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person
nor company may charge a fee for the distribution of Internet Access Scheduler without
written permission from the copyright holder Shatran Software
- To register, you must complete the registration form and send it, with the
registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
- Internet Access Scheduler IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR OR Shatran Software WILL
NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER
KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the
licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in
immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here
are reserved by Shatran Software.
- Installing and using Internet Access Scheduler signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Internet Access Scheduler files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright(c) 2001-2003 Shatran Software.
All rights reserved.
Internet Access Scheduler and Internet Scheduler are trademarks of Shatran Software.
An unregistered, evaluation version of Internet Access Scheduler may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person nor company may charge a fee for the distribution of Internet Access Scheduler without written permission from the copyright holder Shatran Software.