Internet Research Scout distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Internet Research Scout
Copyright (C) 2003-2007 ByteScout
All Rights Reserved
1. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions
before using this software. Your use of this software indicates
your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty. If you
do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
"Internet Research Scout" files from your storage devices and cease to use
2.You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
3. All copyrights to "Internet Research Scout" are exclusively owned by
ByteScout. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by ByteScout.
4. The terms of this license, as well as the "Internet Research Scout" interface design
are subjects of changes in future versions of "Internet Research Scout".
5. "Internet Research Scout" may come packaged with additional ByteScout products or
third-party products. Please review the licensing terms of these individual products.
6. Installing and using "Internet Research Scout" signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this
license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "Internet Research Scout" files from
your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT
YOUR OWN RISK. BYTESCOUT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Thank you for using Internet Research Scout!
You may include this trial version on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the trial copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.