InternetFileSize 3.60 Determine File Size, Real URL I...
* Convenient program interface and Internet Explorer integration:
Internet File Size usage is very convenient. You can point http or ftp links by the following:
- use Internet Explorer context menu (use right click on http or ftp link).
- drag and drop http or ftp link from the browser to InternetFileSize 3.60 window.
- drag and drop selected text to InternetFileSize [internetfilesize3.60.exe] window (for example, when your http or ftp link inside the text document or http or ftp link is not validated).
Moreover, InternetFileSize - 0.74MB can work in tooltip mode. In this mode it works similar to simple Windows hints (window closes automatically after you switch to another application).
* Redirected links support:
If http or ftp link was pointed with redirection (for example in such a way http://www. server. com/downloadfile? id=34532 ), InternetFileSize 3.60 shows not only file size and type but real http or ftp link path.
* Proxy server with authorization support:
If your PC is located on the proxy server or your file is located on authorization required server, it will not prevent you define file size. InternetFileSize inform you about authorization you need. Proxy server settings can be taken from the Internet Explorer.
* File size representation in any units:
You can get information about file size in any units. You can also use " Auto" mode to select units optimally.
What is new in official InternetFileSize 3.60 software version? - Native support for the Windows XP x64 edition and the Internet Explorer 64-bit. What is expected in the future? Newly-made InternetFileSize 3.61 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.62 release build. You may download InternetFileSizeSetup.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:42. Just write the reviews of the InternetFileSize. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and InternetFileSize found to be clean. No guide or InternetFileSize tutorial available. The following languages are supported by InternetFileSize: English.