Invoice Printer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Invoice Printer 1.0 License Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, THE END USER, AND E. Enajjar ( THE AUTHOR ). YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, AS BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF TERMS, CLICK THE CANCEL BUTTON TO TERMINATE THE INSTALL PROCESS.
1. Grant of License. The author grants to you the right to use this copy of the enclosed software program (the "Software") on a single computer (i.e., with a single CPU). You may not network the software or otherwise use it on more than one computer or terminal at the same time.
2. Copy Restrictions; Ownership of Software. You own the media on which the program is recorded; The author retains title to the Software including copies, regardless of form or media, and to all copyrights therein. The Software and accompanying written materials are copyrighted. You may either (a) transfer the Software to a single hard disk and retain the original Software for backup purposes, or (b) make one copy of the Software solely
for backup or archival purposes.
3. Transfer Restrictions. You may transfer the Software with a copy of this Agreement to another party only on a permanent basis and only if the other party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon such transfer, you must transfer all accompanying written materials, and either transfer or destroy all copies of the Software.
You may not lease, rent) merge) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software.
4. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. The License will terminate automatically without notice from The author if you fail to comply with any provision of the License. You may voluntarily terminate at any time. Upon termination, you agree to destroy or purge all copies of the Software and accompanying written materials,
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. As its only warranty under this Agreement, The author warrants the media on which the Software is provided to be free from defects in materials under normal use for a period of 30 days from the date of the delivery to you as evidenced by your purchase receipt.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY WARRANTED HEREIN, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT PROGRAMS DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME COUNTRIES / STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, RESIDENTS OF THOSE COUNTRIES / STATES MAY NOT USE
THIS SOFTWARE AND MUST TERMINATE THE INSTALL PROCESS.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The author `s entire liability and your sole remedy under this License is, at The author `s option, either (a) return of payment as evidenced by a copy of your purchase receipt; or (b) replacement of media not meeting The author `s Limited Warranty. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR OR ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, INFORMATION, OR USE), EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IT IS THE RESPOSIBILTY OF THE END USER TO MANUALLY ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION, CALCULATIONS / TOTALS ARE CORRECT ON EVERY PRINTED INVOICE.
You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise).
You may not include Invoice Printer software on CD_ROMs or other media.